Visitor center naturum Fulufjället
Here you will find the opening hours and program for our visitor center naturum Fulufjället. The visitor centre is at the park’s main entrance.
Information due to covid-19
- We have had a great number of visitors at the National Park this summer. Now, the number is decreasing but we ask of our guests to keep an appropriate distance and to follow guidelines. Especially at Njupeskär waterfall where it tends to be the most crowded.
- The naturum visitor center will be closed until further notice, to follow restrictions from the Public Health Agency of Sweden.
- Our staff will be availeble all summer to answer questions outside! Look for us in grey clothes with the yellow nationalpark star.
And remember to keep distance, even outside!
Opening hours naturum Fulufjället
SUMMER 1 June - 4 Oct 10.00 - 17.00
AUTUMN 31 Oct - 8 Nov 10.00 - 17.00
CHRISTMAS 27-30 Dec 11.00 - 15.00
The Fulufjället National Park is always open.
The restaurant, Njupeskärserveringen is open in June 10.00 to 17.00, in July and August 10.00 to 19.00 and in September from 10.00 to 17.00.
Summer program 2020
Every day between 10 and 17 you can get a map by the visitor center and try your nature knowledge in our treasure hunt.
Help us to report different plants to the national surveillance organisation!
Mondays at 11 o'clock and Thursdays at 14 o'clock
Fulufjället on foot with Fjälläventyr
- 10-12 July 2020
- 7-9 August 2020
- 18-20 September 2020
- Telephone +46 10 225 03 49
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sofia: +46 10 225 03 66