There are sleeping accommodations at our rest areas. Remember to always clean up after your visit. If you make a fire in any of the fire places - make sure that the fire is extinguished before you leave the area.
About the activity
Water should be available at Dahlbergs, Liagården and at the visitor centre in Skäralid. There is usually no water at Killahuset as this well will be dry first.
The water in the wells at our camp sites is not tested.
- Please note! A long, dry summer will have an effect on the water levels in all our wells. There will always be water at the visitor centre in Skäralid.
- Please bring your own water - just to be sure.
- Please note! We follow the Firedepartment NV Skåne for fire hazard levels. When the risk is high (4, 5 or 5E) we will remove axe, saw and wood from all our fire places.
- Rescue services / Firedepartment NW Skåne (webpage)
In the garden you can pitch a tent or sleep in the windbreak. Toilets, BBQ site, wood is available outdoors. Water should be available (most of the year).
The cabin is closed until further notice.
In the garden you can pitch a tent. Toilets, BBQ site and wood is available. Water should be available (most of the year).
Killahuset must be booked in advance:
- Phone +46 10 224 11 50
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The key is picked up and returned during Naturum’s hours. Cost: SEK 500/day; free for schools. There are 6 bunks as well as a sleeping loft for about 20 people. You can pitch a tent in the garden if you have booked. Toilets, BBQ site and wood are available outdoors; stove inside. No electricity. No water - bring your own. You can fill upp at the visitor centre.