Söderåsen National Park is 40 kilometers east of Helsingborg in Skåne. The national park is situated on the ridge Söderåsen which stretches from Åstorp in the north west to Röstånga in the south east.
The main entrance with the naturum Söderåsen visitor centre is in Skäralid, along highway 13 halfway between Röstånga and Ljungbyhed. The south entrance with the tourist office is in Röstånga. There are bus stops at both entrances and in several places along the national park border.
Get directions to the National Park
You can travel to the national park from many directions, below there are suggested routes from Helsingborg and Lund.
- From Helsingborg City to the main entrance, 45 km, 35 mins (Google Maps)
- From Helsingborg City to the south entrance, 50 km, 40 mins (Google Maps)
- From Lund City to the south entrance, 45 km, 45 mins (Google Maps)
You can also use the following coordinates to navigate here...
- For main entrance car park: N56 2'22,991" E13 15'9,118"
- For Härsnäs car park: N56 1'16,927" E13 15'55,557"
- For Röstånga car park: N56 0'10,857" E13 17'21,078"
Go to the National Park by bus